A Pastor’s Guide to Church Administration
The Professor, the Pastor, and the Practitioner came together to write this book with focused goals. Only 1-2% of typical seminary training covers what normally consumes 40-60% of a pastor’s time: church administration. With over a century of experience between them, the authors trust that the insights shared in this handbook/textbook will help encourage you as you serve in the Kingdom of God.
“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9
- Vision: The Navigating Chart to Your Final Destination
- Balancing Ministry and Family
- The Bounty: How to Handle Incoming Funds with Integrity and Accountability
- Building the Right Crew: Recruiting the Right Paid and Volunteer Staff
- Understanding Yourself and the Crew: None of Us Work Alone
- When Mutiny is in the Air: Conflict Resolution
- The Calm After the Storm: Leading Through Change Management
Book title explained on this video.